Exposure to the dirt elements affects your solar panel’s performance over time.
Air pollution, leaves, animal droppings, and soot are just some sources that can reduce your energy earning capacity. Debris that is not easily washed off by rain can build up and block sunlight from reaching the panels. Protect your investment in going solar by having your panels regularly maintained and checked for maximum output efficiency.
The Cleaning Point Trust:
Getting help from Cleaning Point gives you the peace of mind that your solar panels are treated with professional care while you are safe from having to bust out the ladder and climb the roof. We will not only help you keep your solar panels dirt-free, but will also provide smart monitoring to make the most of your home energy. Tracking your solar activity improves your energy allocation which saves you even more money. Get smart with your energy and help us show you how.
Our Cleaning Services Include:
- Professional cleaning by a licensed electrician
- Water ingress damage inspection
- DC isolator check
- Inverter system check
Our Solar Monitoring Include:
- Solar energy system performance
- Household energy intake and capacity
- Net electricity bought and sold
- Energy system efficiency analytics
We have superior standards for all our services and exceptional customer service experience. We are here to look after all your cleaning needs so that you can go on and continue doing the things that really matter. We provide 100% job satisfaction guarantee to go above and beyond to exceed your expectations.
Ready to find out more?
Your needs will be different from others, that is why we offer flexible arrangements and a fully customizable cleaning checklist. Talk to us today and get your commercial cleaning quote today.
Subscribe to our latest offers:
- Get CleanEnergy for your (clean) home! 11 April 2017
- Why Clany’s a life-saver for my flatshare! 1 September 2014
- Plants that keep the air clean 22 March 2014
- Clany Super Bowl Party Prep Guide 21 March 2014
- The Science of Spring Cleaning! 15 March 2014
- Meet the Professionals: Alex 10 March 2014
- Carpet cleaning to remove flea infestation 10 March 2014